How to upgrade firmware from 2.2 to 2.3.4 gingerbread by using samsung kies
This firmware upgrade includes OTA feature (update over the air) so that if a new update is released for this phone you can upgrade within the phone by itself.
The overall user interface has been improved in this update.
If you’ve a galaxy ace, update via KIES software which is very easy to do.
Follow these steps to upgrade Samsung galaxy ace to android 2.3.4 using KIES
1. Download and Install KIES software. If you’ve already installed KIES, make sure that you’ve a recent version of KIES –
click to download
2. Make sure that you installed phone usb drivers. Download drivers
3. Open Kies, connect your phone. After you got connected, click on the name of the device GT – S5830 then click basic tab. Click upgrade firmware
4. A dialog box will pop out to confirm the update. Click update.
6. Read all instructions the click proceed.
7. Make a backup of your contacts when prompted .Done! It’ll take about an hour to complete the upgrade but depends on your pc and internet speed.
After upgrade, you can see the latest version of your firmware…….Enjoy!!!!!
Content posted is based on learning or working experience,
Share the post with others if find useful,
Any queries?, leave comments or discuss on our facebook:qavalidation.com, Thanks!