Execute xpath or css on Chrome browser
In this post, we will be seeing how we can run xpath or css queries on chrome browser
- Open Chrome browser, navigate to required URL (say google.co.in)
F12(opens chrome developer tool)
- Make sure we are at Elements tab, key press
- Search box appears, then enter any of the below commands to verify
Note: if xpath exist, respective element on DOM will be highlighted with yellow color.
Another way to use Console tab to verify both xpath and css , let’s see how
- Open Chrome browser, navigate to url (say
- Click on
- type any one of the below command and press enter
For xpath –
For CSS –
Note: if query verified, click on the result displayed and it will highlight the element on DOM.
Content posted is based on learning or working experience,
Share the post with others if find useful,
Any queries?, leave comments or discuss on our facebook:qavalidation.com, Thanks!