Selenium framework leaunched it’s updated version 2.47.0
and here is below some of the main features of this version:
- Added TakesScreenshot to WebElement.
- Added language bindings for Microsoft Edge browser
- Created an overload toExpectedConditions.frameToBeAvailableAndSwitchToIt support to index and
- WebElement so that WebDriverWait can use this mode to switch frames.
- Default the hub port to 4444, if no port was provided.
- Added support to grid for Microsoft Edge driver
- Added beta Marionette driver (for Firefox OS and recent desktop releases).
More details can be found in below link: